My Goal My Ambition

~~   My Goal My Ambition   ~~


My name is Kevin Ardian. I dream of becoming a doctor because I want to help people who are sick while helping people in trouble.

But when I entered junior high school I saw my father who was very handsome and cool because of his army clothes, that's where my desire to become a soldier emerged.


At first I didn't have the confidence to become a Kopassus because I didn't understand a number of subjects while a Kopassus candidate had to be able to understand all the lessons, but my parents never stopped motivating me to achieve my goals, in the end my desire got bigger every day until the end. I force myself to exercise every day and learn little by little even though I don't really understand.


 Every day I motivate myself by seeing my father who is active in doing his job or by watching some videos, now I am sure, my dream is to become a Kopassus who will be successful.

Komentar

Postingan Populer